Hello and Welcome to my Beauty Blog!


Welcome Beauty Addicts!

I will start off my blog with posting my skincare routine:

Kiehl's Creme d'Elegance Repairateur

I love this cream! I have very dry skin and this moisturizer is very rich, yet it doesn't leave a sticky or greasy film on my skin! I discovered Kiehl's while on vacation in D.C., my friend and me decided to go to their Georgetown store and we left with a bag full of stuff! We are hooked ever since then! :-)

Next comes MAC Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation

I am an NC 30, and I love this foundation because it gives me just the right amount of coverage while leaving a nice sheen on my skin. What I don't like about it, though, is that it can easily make you look like you have jaundice, if you use too much of it! ;-)
I have had my experience where it looked fine while putting it on in my bathroom and then, when double-checking it at my window, in natural light, it made me look all yellow and kind of sick! So what I like to do is either wear very little of it or mix it with:

MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion

The pinkish sheen neutralizes the yellow a little bit, sometimes I also like to mix MAC Strobe Cream with it, which is a little richer, for when my skin is drier than usual. When the MAC Style Warrior Collection came out last month, I got the Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel (LE), and those work well, too!








As for undereye circles, I don't think they invented a concealer yet that will solve the problem for me. The ones that moisturize my dry skin (especially under my eyes) don't cover up enough, the ones that do cover up, totally dry my skin out and I look like a dry plum.... :-(

Take care!

Blusherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon