Rosy Red Eyes


Products used:
Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
88 Ultra Shimmer Palette
Markwins Black Eyepencil on upper lashline
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in black

The colors used from the 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette:

I first applied the eyeshadow base all over my eyelid, then I applied the light grey color (x) to my inner lid, followed by the dark grey color (y) to my outer lid and into my crease. I then applied that nice warm red color (z) all over the two colors and slightly above the crease, blending everything together. The upper lashline I lined with a black eye pencil and smudged it out with a Q-tip. Last, I curled my lashes and applied mascara to my upper lashes. All done!

Take care!

Blusherine


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon