Eyes of the Day: Melon Pigment and Sable


I dug up my Melon Pigment today :-)

This look is very simple and very easy. The products I used are:

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base (all over lid)
MAC Melon Pigment (all over lid)
MAC eyeshadow Sable (outer lid and crease)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (highlight)

I curled my lashes with my eyelash curler from The Body Shop(The Body Shop Rubber Grip Eyelash Curler)
and I applied two coats of mascara:
one coat of Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in black
and another coat of MAC Plush Lash Mascara in black

That worked amazingly well!

On my eyebrows I used The Body Shop Brow and Lash Gel




Take care!
Blusherine

2 comments:

Schminkmädchen on August 9, 2009 at 4:54 PM said...

Hast du schöne Augen! Das seh ich ja jetzt erst. Sehr hübsch gemustert (sagt man gemustert? :))

Das AMU ist sehr schön geworden. Melon ist so eine tolle Farbe!

blusherine on August 13, 2009 at 8:35 AM said...

Herzlichen Dank liebes Schminkmädchen!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon