July 2009 Favorite Products

My favorite cosmetic products in July were:


MAC Fresh Cut Palette
(Graphic Garden Collection, Limited Edition)
So many pretty colors in this palette and pink is definitely one of my favorite eyeshadow colors! I love all the colors in this one (except maybe the really dark one), which is rare!
Picture by: specktra.net



Benefit Powderflage
Since everyone is raving about it I decided to give it a try and I must say, I really like it! It goes on smoothly and does not dry my skin out! A definite keeper!


The Body Shop Face and Body Brush
I REALLY love this brush! It's so soft and dense and I have been using it every day since I got it to set my foundation! This has got to be my absolute favorite product of the month!



The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Eau de Toilette
When I tried it at the store I didn't like it, but when I went home and cleaned out my pockets I smelled the test stripe again and I absolutely loved it! So I went back to the Body Shop the next day and got it (I had to ask the two salesladies to smell the stripe, since I couldn't remember which fragrance it was :-)) They smelled and smelled and finally agreed it had to be Moroccan Rose! :-))


Eucerin Modelliance Tag
This is a great moisturizer for the summer, it has SPF 15 in it and it smells SO good. But I guess that's just me, because no one else seems to think it smells that great! But I do, and I love it. I put it on when I am outdoors doing sports and not wearing makeup!
And last but not least: MAC Starflash Eyeshadows
(Love that Look Collection, Limited Edition)
Yes, I am going to include every single shade of them that I got because I just love them...

Hope you liked my favorites!
Take care!
Blusherine

3 comments:

Aquaheart on August 5, 2009 at 9:26 AM said...

I really want to try the Benefit Powderflage! It seems like everyone likes it :D

Schminkmädchen on August 5, 2009 at 1:17 PM said...

I absolutely love the Fresh Cut palette. Did a look with it yesterday and although the colours are really warm, they made me look really pretty. :)

Need the Starflash shadows, too. ^^

jassydevil on August 6, 2009 at 1:39 PM said...

great choice of shadows! I have all the same as you except for basis white and dreammaker. Mainly because I have so many white and goldy white highlights already. I also love the fresh cut palette, but didn't buy it because I don't wear smoky eyes that much and already have black, grey and white for that purpose.

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon