MAC Euristocrats II Collection


MAC Euristocrats II Collection

7 shades were on the display, 3 made it into my shopping bag!

They are:

Via Veneto (light violet with blue pearl)
Euro Beat (peach coral with gold pearl)
Internationalist (yellow pink with blue pearl)

These were the 3 that really stood out to me! I wish they were a little more pigmented, though! I can barely tell the difference between the shades when I put them on my lips even though they look so different in their packaging. So generally I would opt for a little less glitter and a little more color!



1 comments:

Schminkmädchen on August 4, 2009 at 10:05 AM said...

Schöne Ausbeute. :) Beim Vie Veneto hab ich lange überlegt, ihn dann aber nicht genommen. Sie sind mir einfach zu sheer und die Glasses im Allgemeinen zu klebrig. Echt schade, toll sehen sie ja aus.

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon