MAC Love That Look Collection

The 7 eyeshadows that screamed my name ;-)
MAC Love that Look Collection

And I DO love that look, this collection rocks!

MAC Starflash eyeshadows are incredible, they go on so smoothly and I love the finish, it's really creamy and frosty and so easy to blend! I got 7 shades out of the 12 that came out and I have yet to decide which one is my favorite one! I knew I was going to get Grand Entrance, but when I looked at them all in the store, there were different shades that caught my eye!

So I am super happy MAC came out with this great selection of colors.

As you can see, I got the more neutral shades, I skipped the flashier ones, since I am more of a neutral makeup person :-)

Image by: maccosmetics.com

2 comments:

Schminkmädchen on August 3, 2009 at 10:53 AM said...

Oh, they scream my name, too. :) I love Grand Entrance, One off and Smoke & Diamonds and need to have them.

Lilly on August 3, 2009 at 11:23 AM said...

du hast dir aber auch eine wunderbare auswahl gegönnt, ich wünsche dir viel spass mit deinen neuzugängen.

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon