Since I just got back from my holidays I figured it would be nice to share what's in my travel bag! First off, I take very different things for very different types of vacation. Say I go backpacking, I would take a moisturizer that comes in a small plastic container so it won't break plus a lip balm to keep my lips moisturized, since I can't stand dry lips and would be picking them constantly. This is really all I need and all I take.
Now it's a different story if I go on a leisure holiday where I can bring 15 suitcases with me... (...just kidding) :-) But honestly, I would bring a whole arsenal of makeup - things that will get me through anything, social gatherings, formal evenings, weddings, just about anything.
And this is what it looks like, the makeup that gets me to the moon and back.
- MAC Plush Lash Mascara
- Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
- MAC Lipglass Young Thing
- L'Oréal Color Riche Stars Secrets 708 Aishwarya Rai
- MAC Powder Blush Breath of Plum in Hello Kitty Sheer Mystery Powder Container
- The Body Shop Rubber Grip Eyelash Curler
- MAC Bronzing Powder Solar Riche
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
- MAC Beauty Powder Blush Fun and Games
- MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW 20
- MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC 30
- MAC Lustre Drops Pink Rebel
- Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
- MAC Brush Cleanser filled into generic plastic spray bottle
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Benefit Eyecon
- Benefit Powderflage
- MAC quad with colors Sable, All that glitters, Mylar and Shale
- MAC Mineralize Satinfinish in NC30
- MAC Mineralize Satinfinish in NW 25
- Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
- The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Eau de Toilette
- Eucerin Moisturizer Modelliance Tag SPF 15
Hope you are all well and have been on vacation this summer!
I would love to see what everyone else takes with them on their vacation!