What's in my travel bag 2009

Since I just got back from my holidays I figured it would be nice to share what's in my travel bag! First off, I take very different things for very different types of vacation. Say I go backpacking, I would take a moisturizer that comes in a small plastic container so it won't break plus a lip balm to keep my lips moisturized, since I can't stand dry lips and would be picking them constantly. This is really all I need and all I take.

Now it's a different story if I go on a leisure holiday where I can bring 15 suitcases with me... (...just kidding) :-) But honestly, I would bring a whole arsenal of makeup - things that will get me through anything, social gatherings, formal evenings, weddings, just about anything.


And this is what it looks like, the makeup that gets me to the moon and back.


  1. MAC Plush Lash Mascara
  2. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
  3. MAC Lipglass Young Thing
  4. L'Oréal Color Riche Stars Secrets 708 Aishwarya Rai
  5. MAC Powder Blush Breath of Plum in Hello Kitty Sheer Mystery Powder Container
  6. The Body Shop Rubber Grip Eyelash Curler
  7. MAC Bronzing Powder Solar Riche
  8. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
  9. MAC Beauty Powder Blush Fun and Games
  10. MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW 20
  11. MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC 30
  12. MAC Lustre Drops Pink Rebel
  13. Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
  14. MAC Brush Cleanser filled into generic plastic spray bottle
  15. Urban Decay Primer Potion
  16. Benefit Erase Paste
  17. Benefit Eyecon
  18. Benefit Powderflage
  19. MAC quad with colors Sable, All that glitters, Mylar and Shale
  20. MAC Mineralize Satinfinish in NC30
  21. MAC Mineralize Satinfinish in NW 25
  22. Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation
  23. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
  24. The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Eau de Toilette
  25. Eucerin Moisturizer Modelliance Tag SPF 15
If you are wondering why I take more that one item from the same category (like three foundations) with me, here is why: two mascaras, because I always use the Maybelline one first and then the MAC one. Two blushes because I use the purple one on its own for a cooler complexion and the peachy one usually with the bronzer for a more sunkissed look. The colors in the eyeshadow quad are the ones that work best for me - so far. I have yet to try different other eyeshadow combinations but these four are foolproof for me. I take two Satinfinish Foundations with me because I like to mix them since the NC30 one looks a little too yellow. The Make Up For Ever Foundation is for when I need a little more coverage.
Hope you are all well and have been on vacation this summer!
I would love to see what everyone else takes with them on their vacation!
Take care,
Blusherine

2 comments:

Schminkmädchen on September 10, 2009 at 5:44 PM said...

Was für ein prall gefülltes Täschchen. :D Mein Freund meckert schon immer, dass ich zuviel mitnehme, aber du nimmst ja gleich deinen halben Haushalt mit. :)

blusherine on September 11, 2009 at 8:36 AM said...

Keine Sorge, mein Freund meckert auch! :-) Beim letzten Urlaub hat er verzweifelt auf die Koffer und Taschen geschaut und gesagt: "Wir MÜSSEN unser Gepäck in Zukunft reduzieren". Gemeint hat er natürlich mich! *gg*

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon