MAC Magic, Mirth, and Mischief


Hello everyone,
I went to the MAC holiday collection preview party yesterday and barely got in the door! :-) It was packed with people, everyone trying to catch a glimpse of the new products and you had to be careful not to be knocked over! There was a gorgeous model styled like the model in the promotion image, with an awesome dress made of metallic foils. You can go to Lilly's Blog to see pictures of the event she took with her camera!

I had made up a mental shopping list in order to know which way to run ;-) and this was it:
Eyeshadow Palette Smoke and Mirrors (which I got)
Eyeshadow Palette Devil May Dare (which I also got)
Mineralize Eyeshadow Devil-May-Care (which I passed on)
Dazzleglass She-Zam (I got Jingle Jangle instead)
Eye Pencil Iris Accents (which I didn't get)

All in all, there is something for everyone for sure!

I passed on the Mineralize Eyeshadows altogether because I didn't like the glitter part in them. It was very chunky and generally glitter is something I don't ever wear. Same goes for the eyepencils, they had silver glitter in them and I just didn't see myself wearing them. The Cremesheen Glasses looked very promising in the packaging, but when swatched showed almost no pigmentation, which is too bad because I like these milky pastel shades! I also liked the face kits with the blushes and powders in them, these will be hard to walk by next time I visit the MAC store!

As for the prices:
The eyeshadow palettes cost 42 Euro each and the Dazzleglass 19 Euro.


I am looking forward to see what you guys got from "Magic, Mirth, and Mischief"!
Take care!
Blusherine

4 comments:

Lilly on October 29, 2009 at 2:43 PM said...

schade, dass wir nicht geplaudert haben :( aber bei der drängerei wäre das wahrscheinlich alles andere als angenehm gewesen.
greetz, lilly

blusherine on October 30, 2009 at 8:56 AM said...

Hallo Lilly! Das nächste Mal plaudern wir, das ist fix! :-) Habe mir schon deinen Einkauf angesehen, die lilane Palette hätte mir auch gefallen, aber ich wollte tapfer bleiben und mich an meine Budgetvorgabe halten! :-)
Liebe Grüße!

ifoundpablo on October 30, 2009 at 9:45 PM said...

Cute eyeshadows! They will be hard to resist when they eventually come out here (New Zealand).

Great blog :)

http://www.ifoundpablo.blogspot.com

Babybubblz on October 31, 2009 at 6:10 AM said...

Love the smoke and mirrors. I'm thinking about this palette as well but trying to resist!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon