Movie Tip: "Couples Retreat"

Hello everyone,
something completely beauty unrelated today:

I went to the sneak preview yesterday and, as always in the sneak preview, my boyfriend hopes for a horror movie and I hope for a comedy. Well, I was lucky yesterday!

They showed "Couples Retreat" and we all laughed our heads off!

The plot: Four couples embark on a journey to a tropical island resort. While one of the couples is there to work on their marriage, the other three set out to enjoy some fun in the sun. They soon discover that participation in the resort's couples therapy is not optional...

The film also stars Jean Reno and he is hilarious, but so is the rest of the cast!

Here is the official website:
http://www.couplesretreatmovie.com/

I really recommend this movie, go see it in the original version (English) if possible, because I am not sure how much of the fun is lost in translation!

Take care!
Blusherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon