Lemming of the Day: L`Occitane Body Cream Shea Vanilla

Yesterday, after work, I was strolling on one of Vienna's main shopping streets and I saw this body cream by L'Occitane in the window of their shop. I was immediately drawn to the pretty glass jar, unfortunately, the price wasn't as pretty: 38 Euro for 200 ml of body cream is not exactly a bargain...

But it smelled so good! The combination of shea and vanilla is just my cup of tea. I have been using the Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face Cream by L' Occitane for a couple of years now, which is also frigging expensive:



But back to my original lemming: I left the shop, 200 ml of body cream will be gone so fast and 38 Euro is just so expensive. But I keep thinking about it... about the pretty jar that I could use a million things for once the cream is gone (pretty poor justification, I know), about the precious cream with the great ingredients (I don't really know about that), about treating myself once in a while because I deserve it (really?), because it was love at first sight and I just need to have it, no matter what my brain and everyone else says...
I might just as well go now and relieve my pain...
Your irrational, illusional
Blusherine



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon