Killed three Cosmetics



THIS IS NOT WORKING!!!

I vowed not to buy anything new before I used up my 10 specified cosmetics.
I am failing so miserably!!!
I made my commitment in July, now it's November, I have only finished three things and I have bought plenty of new stuff!

SO SO GUILTY!!

The only good thing is that I am using up stuff that has been lying around for some time and that I am clearing space. So probably, once I am done with this round, I will set up another one!

For now I am miserable because I am such a lousy cosmetics killer....

Onto the products that I have used up:

The Body Shop Of a Woman Lait de Parfum
As I have already said, I love the scent of this perfume but since I had been saving it for special occasions, I rarely used it (I was scared to run out and it is a discontinued product). It had started to lose its scent a little bit. If The Body Shop ever repromotes it, I will be there!

The Body Shop Grape Seed Dry Oil Mist
I like it, I like the grape body butter as well, basically, i like everything from The Body Shop with the scent of grape. So yes, I would repurchase this one!

L' Occitane Comfort Cleansing Fluid
This was a little bit of a surprise. I didn't like it at first, that's why I wanted to get rid of it. But in the process, I started to like it! Not to the point that I would repurchase, but I certainly enjoyed the silky feel on my dry skin!


Take care!
Blusherine



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon