OPI "We'll Always have Paris Suede"


I am getting braver and braver with darker colors!!

Yippee!!!

This is OPI nail polish in shade "We'll Always Have Paris Suede", so not the original glossy one, but the one with the suede finish! I love it, it's a plum color with gold glitter in it and it reminds me a lot of MAC eyeshadow Trax. In fact, if Trax was a nail polish, I think this would be it :-)
Even though the suede polishes are meant to be worn alone, i.e. without top coat, I did use one anyway, I prefer the glossy look over the matte look and with this one, I love the sparkles topped with a shiny coat.

I used:

One base coat, two coats of OPI polish and one top coat.
Base coat: Essence Multi-Vitamin Nail Hardener
Top coat: Seche Vite




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon