October 2009 Favorite Products

My favorite cosmetic products in October were:

MAC Hue lipstick (Glaze)

I have been using this one quite a lot lately, it's a soft nude pink and I usually put a warm pink lipgloss on top of it. It's very creamy and I like the feel on my lips. I have to say that most of the MAC lipsticks I own have a Lustre or Glaze finish. Some of the colors do settle in the creases of my lips, but what can you do!

The next product that I really liked lately was - surprise surprise - a Benefit product:

Benefit Dear John facial cream
I love the consistency and the smell and it feels great on my skin! It's a silky cream and it's perfect for this time of the year! Really like it!



Sephora by OPI nail polish "Puerto Vallarta Violeta"
You can find a swatch and how I like it here.



Stila Convertible Color in shade Peony
Great multi-use product, you can either dab it on the cheeks for a little bit of blush or use it as a lipstick. Peony looks a little more pink in this picture than it is in reality, it is more of a brown shade.



MAC Magic, Mirth and Mischief palettes:
Smoke & Diamonds
Devil May Dare
These are great for everyday use, they come handy and you don't have to reach for other colors. I also really really like the color selection, neutral and muted. Love Love Love!


Kiehl's Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser

I have bought my second bottle of this one, it's my favorite face wash.
It says it's for normal to dry skin, but it's also great for dry skin, and I have veeery dry skin!


These were my October favorites!


I hope you liked it,

talk to you soon!


Blusherine

4 comments:

Britta on November 6, 2009 at 3:57 PM said...

Der MAC Lippie sieht toll aus!

Martha on November 6, 2009 at 9:38 PM said...

Ich liebe den Hue auch total! Ist mein Nr. 1 Lippenstift von MAC!

PinkCitrus on March 26, 2011 at 2:01 PM said...

Auch wenn der Post schon älter ist ... Der Lippenstift ist wirklich schön.

Blusherine on March 27, 2011 at 12:16 PM said...

Danke ihr Lieben!

@PinkCitrus: Ich freue mich auch sehr über Kommentare bei älteren Posts, vielleicht sogar noch ein bisschen mehr! :-)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon