Sephora by OPI: "Call your Mother"


Hmmm... what do you think?

It's Sephora by OPI in the shade of "Call your Mother", which probably you have seen a thousand times swatched already. This is how it looks on my nails and I am not sure if it's a little too dark for me. I just don't feel comfortable with darker colors, however, with this shade at least I can still leave the house without the urge of hiding my hands, so I guess it's not so bad.

I ordered Metro Chic too, but I have a feeling that that will go on my toes only, being even darker...

Anyway, here come the painting directions:

One base coat, two coats of "Call your Mother" polish and one top coat.

Base coat: Essence Multi-Vitamin Nail Hardener
Top coat: Seche Vite (which I tried for the first time and really liked!)


Take care!

Blusherine


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon