Tan Pigment Eyes of the Day



I used my Tan pigment today. I love pigments and I can't wait to check out the MAC Mischief Makers pigment sets, even though I have some of those colors already. I might buy them anyway and give the ones that I already have away as gifts.

This morning I grabbed my Tan pigment and a couple of other MAC eyeshadows. Even though I used 4 colors in total, only the Tan pigment really shows up, must be because the flash of my camera washes everything out.

But anyway, here are the products used:

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
MAC Pigment Tan (all over lid and lower lashline)
MAC eyeshadows:
Shale (crease and brow bone)
Twinks (outer v and outer lower lashline)
Grand Entrance (highlight)
One coat of Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in black
One coat of MAC Plush Lash Mascara in black


The placement of shades:


Take care!

Blusherine

2 comments:

audrey on November 30, 2009 at 6:55 PM said...

love it!! you have really beautiful eyes^^

Blusherine on December 1, 2009 at 9:25 AM said...

thank you very much, that is very kind of you!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon