My Essie Nail Polish Collection 2009



Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you my Essie nail polish collection!

Ta-daaaaaa!!

I have 6 shades and that will be it for a while, even though I just discovered that they sell Essie at "Douglas" in Vienna now. I find them too expensive for their quality and I always have to work like a madman to get the color nice and even. But they do have some pretty shades, some pretty girly pink shades!

And here is the array:



From left to right: Lovie Dovie, Flawless, Violin, Eternal Optimist, Ballet Slippers, Pound Cake.


I have swatched two shades so far:


Take care!

Blusherine

4 comments:

resham on December 9, 2009 at 2:23 PM said...

these colors are so gorgeous...
No wonder your template matches these....

Blusherine on December 9, 2009 at 2:44 PM said...

oh, blusherine now blushes... ;-)
thank you very much!!

Stefanie on January 12, 2010 at 11:08 AM said...

What gorgeous colours, they all remind me of ice cream for some reason - very creamy and pastel. ♥

Blusherine on January 12, 2010 at 11:58 AM said...

Yay for pastels! :-)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon