My first Frankenpolish


Whaddayathink?

I think I did pretty well!

I really must praise myself for my first Frankenpolish because no one else would!

I was so excited yesterday when I mixed it all together and then swatched it! My boyfriend wasn't so excited, but how could I ask a guy for praise on nail polish! :-))

Anyway, I was inspired by these bloggers to mix together my own polish:

Here is my whole hand:



And I shall name my new nail polish:

Milky Way

I used 3 coats of "Milky Way" to make it really opaque and "Seche Vite" as top coat!
Here is a closeup of the consistency:

And last but not least, the recipe:


Take care!

Blusherine


9 comments:

Amarena on December 7, 2009 at 11:11 AM said...

Waw! I'm loving this color. delicate purple with lots of shimmer. You really did a great job=)

I'm honored that I was part of your inspiration team. *blushes*

Blusherine on December 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM said...

Thank you very much Amarena! :-) My next challenge will be mixing a yellow nailpolish that I have into something nice. I have to think about it a bit, though, because yellow will be tricky! :-)
All the best,
Blusherine

CAROLINE on December 7, 2009 at 3:13 PM said...

superschöne farbe (: du bist doch deutsch, oder? (:

Blusherine on December 7, 2009 at 3:59 PM said...

@ caroline: oh.. jetzt hat's funktioniert mit der freigabe des kommentars! :-) vielen herzlichen dank und ja, ich bin deutsch! :-)

CAROLINE on December 7, 2009 at 5:14 PM said...

dankeschön für deinen lieben kommentar (: und schön, dass es noch funktioniert hat ;)


ich hatte angst, dass mein DIY-post vielleicht ein bisschen unverständlich ist - aber vielleicht schafft es ja jemand durchzusteigen ;)

Martha on December 7, 2009 at 8:07 PM said...

Wow, das hat ja wunderbar funktioniert! Eine richtig tolle Farbe hast du da gemischt!

Blusherine on December 8, 2009 at 1:23 PM said...

Danke euch beiden, lieb dass ihr kommentiert, freut mich wirklich sehr!

Bonjour Mademoiselle on December 17, 2009 at 5:52 PM said...

I love mixing nail polishes too! I like to put glittery nail polish on the tip. They look great! Pls visit my blog mademoisellebonjour.blogspot.com when you got the chance! Cheers =)

Blusherine on December 18, 2009 at 9:02 AM said...

@ Bonjour Mademoiselle: I will have to try that too! I have seen a couple of pictures where that looked great! all the best, blusherine

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon