Cranberry and Brown Eyes


I wish you all a Happy New Year!
Cheers!!

I was on vacation, skiing and climbing and now I'm back in Vienna, ready to face 2010!

I did a full face of makeup this morning and these were the colors I used on the eyes:

Benefit F.Y.Eye Primer
MAC Shadestick "Relaxed" (frosted chocolate brown) all over lid
MAC eyeshadows:
"Earthly Delight" (or any warm brown) all over shadestick
"Yogurt" on inner lid to brighten it up
"Cranberry" in the crease
"Grand Entrance" to blend out "Cranberry")
"Mylar" as highlight


The Body Shop Brow and Lash Gel
Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara in brown (2 coats)


As for how I placed the shades:


Take care and have a great year 2010!
Blusherine

6 comments:

Louina on January 11, 2010 at 6:39 PM said...

Cranberry looks so pretty on your eye!

Blusherine on January 12, 2010 at 8:27 AM said...

oh thank you very much! it was one of the first colors I ever purchased from MAC! :-)

Stefanie on January 12, 2010 at 11:07 AM said...

So happy you managed to fix the comment problem, you're eyes look absolutely lovely here. Gorgeous colours!

Blusherine on January 12, 2010 at 11:58 AM said...

yes I did! finally! :-)

thank you very much!

em on January 12, 2010 at 1:32 PM said...

I love this! somebody borrowed my cranberry, I need it back!

Blusherine on January 12, 2010 at 2:48 PM said...

*lol* :-))

thank you very much!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon