MAC Intricate Lipstick


I have found a new favorite lipstick!!!

MAC lipstick in shade Intricate
(Love Lace Collection)

What I love about it is that it's so sheer! So this one and Cute-ster are definitely my favorite lipsticks from MAC! I don't like opaque lipsticks, or matte ones, for that matter. What I do like in a lipstick is a little bit of sheen and color, something that enhances my own lip color without completely covering it. What really surprised me about this lipstick is that it has a frost finish, usually I don't like frosts that much, but I guess I like this frost because it's so sheer! As for the color itself: MAC describes it as a frosted cool icy taupe and I should add that the frost is made of multicolored shimmer. You betcha I got myself a backup! (or 2....) :-)

So if I had to make a ranking of my favorite lipsticks from MAC:

  1. Cute-Ster
  2. Intricate
  3. Viva Glam V


Take care

Blusherine

5 comments:

Schminkmädchen on January 15, 2010 at 11:55 AM said...

Der Intricate war mir zu frostig. Irgendwie steht mir das Finish nicht, weswegen viele schöne MAC Lippies nicht für mich in Frage kommen. :( Farbe und Finish sehen an dir aber wunderhübsch aus. :)

Den Light Affair habe ich auf den Nägeln noch nicht probiert. Hoffentlich ist er so hübsch, wie ich es mir erhoffe. :)

Blusherine on January 15, 2010 at 12:15 PM said...

Hallo Schminkmädchen, ich finde den Light Affair auf den Nägeln ein bisschen tipp-ex-mäßig, wenn du weißt was ich meine! :-))

Stefanie on January 15, 2010 at 10:13 PM said...

That looks gorgeous on you! Such a delicate forst and I love the colour ♥

Yarisse on January 16, 2010 at 3:52 PM said...

Oh, I really like this shade, it look gorgeous on you.

Musicalhouses on January 18, 2010 at 11:07 PM said...

Wow that is beautiful on you! It looks so pretty, natural and luminous!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon