Lips of the Day: Pink Fish


Hello everyone!

Today I'm sporting something from the MAC Hello Kitty Collection:

Tinted Lip Conditioner in Pink Fish

It's one of those little jars that MAC tinted lip conditioners come in and for that reason I must admit I have not been using it that much. I hate sticking my fingers into lip balms, the only time I would do that is in the morning, when I have clean hands and can wash them after I am done with application. I can't bring myself to take a lip brush with me during the day, too much hassle. So it's barely touched, which is too bad, because it is a nice shade. Well anyway, this is the only tinted lip conditioner by MAC that I own, and I own it only because it has that cute Hello Kitty face imprinted on the lid. :-) I am a Hello Kitty fanatic, I have to confess...


Have a great day y'all!

Blusherine

1 comments:

Ela on January 13, 2010 at 2:27 PM said...

It really looks pretty! But like you, I don't lip balms in jars!! If it has already like a little hollow, the balm always gets under my nails!! *grummel* And yeah, who runs around with a lip brush to put on their lip balm?? xD

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon