MAC "Light Affair" Nail Lacquer


MAC Nail Lacquer in shade Light Affair
(Love Lace Collection)
plus (almost) matching ring! :-)

Hello everyone!

I painted my nails with my MAC polish from the past Love Lace Collection and I'm really liking it! Surprisingly, my boyfriend likes it too, (he's very picky about what's on my nails, he only really likes light (invisible) pinks, hates purples and almost once a week begs me to give up the nail polish business completely and resort to bare nails. Well, I can't do him that favor, can I? :-))

But back to the nails!

This is my first MAC nail polish and when I applied it I was pretty surprised at how creamy it is and how opaque it got with two coats. I had heard other stuff about MAC nail polishes (streaky, thin, bleah...) so I was like "what are they all fussing about"? But I read MACKarrie's review on it and learned that this one is quite different than your usual MAC nail polish. Which made me think: "That's a Bingo" (if you get the hint) :-) So apparently I got lucky with my first MAC nail polish!

I used:
One base coat, two coats of Light Affair and one top coat.
Base coat: Essence Multi-Vitamin Nail Hardener
Top coat: Seche Vite

The color is a pale grey/mauve color with a lilac/pink sheen.

The ring is from drugstore "Müller" and it's by the brand "Six" and it cost something around 4 Euros. It doesn't match the nail polish completely since it's lacking the pink/purple sheen, but it's pretty close in color otherwise!


I wish you all a great week!
Take care
Blusherine


6 comments:

Yarisse on January 19, 2010 at 10:41 AM said...

Very pretty! I was thinking about buying this polish but now I see that it is too light for my liking. But it suits you, no doubt.

Ela on January 19, 2010 at 10:55 AM said...

hihi, yeah, that's really a bingo xD I have Mac polishes and I was always satisfied with them! And tell your man he shall look into your eyes instead on your nails! xD

Blusherine on January 19, 2010 at 11:22 AM said...

@ Ela: He likes my eyes without makeup better as well... :-)))

PaintMyWorld on January 19, 2010 at 11:35 AM said...

Sieht super aus!

Lilly on January 19, 2010 at 12:48 PM said...

ich wünschte mir würder der lack auch so gut stehen, wie dir. bei meiner hautfarbe ist er echt grenzwertig. :(

Blusherine on January 19, 2010 at 1:18 PM said...

@ lilly: oh bei mir geht es halt grad noch :-))

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon