Owl Necklaces in Bronze and Silver


OK, I admit it: I had to have them too!

These cute owl necklaces from eBay, they are to die for and I've seen them on a few other blogs.

They are huge though! I wasn't aware of how big they are until I opened the package. But just to give you an idea, they are as big as my hand:



I ordered them here on eBay.

There are two colors available: bronze and silver, you just state in the comments which color you want. They are US $3.99 per piece.

And here is the lovely silver owl, hanging out on my cleavage :-)



Take care!

Blusherine


2 comments:

Stefanie on January 22, 2010 at 9:07 AM said...

Awwwww so cute!! I wouldn't be able to pick between gold and silver either ♥

Ela on January 22, 2010 at 3:32 PM said...

really cute! <3 I would pick the golden one! But for 3,99 $ per piece, I would also pick both!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon