Stila Colors - Swatches


Good morning everyone!

Yesterday I swatched my Stila colors, I only have four and they came with the "Ulta" Mate set which I purchased on All Cosmetics Wholesale a while ago.

The colors are good quality, they are soft and easy to blend - just - I don't get why everyone loves "Kitten". It's supposedly Stila's best selling shade, but to me it's just a glittery mess (well not really, but for me it's just too shiny and chunky). But anyway, here come the swatches:


And here is what I did with them:


As for how I placed the shades:

Take care!

Blusherine



1 comments:

Musicalhouses on January 21, 2010 at 1:13 PM said...

Beautiful! I've been wanting to try Golightly forever! I didn't like kitten, but you've got me wanting to try it again!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon