Killed 2 More Cosmetics


2 more are gone, so that makes 5 items out of 10 that I have used up, and 5 to go.

I won't even start to make excuses!
I am really bad at this Project 10 Pan/Kill your Cosmetics stuff.
But since I started it, I will bring it to the end.

Onto the products that I have used up:

Jade FeuchtigkeitsMake-Up in 1 Hell Beige
I liked the foundation, it gave decent coverage (light to medium) and melt invisibly into the skin. It was very moisturizing and gave an even finish. What I didn't like about it was the smell, it was very synthetic, if that makes sense. I don't quite know how to describe it, but it comes close to the artificial smell of self-tanners. For that reason I won't repurchase, even though the consistency of the foundation is really excellent.

OPI Tutti Frutti Tonga
This was my first OPI nail polish ever and I have a backup. It had gone a little thick so I needed to use it up. I dabbed it on between full manicures, it was always appropriate and it is a really pretty color. I won't purchase a backup of the backup though, I have too many other nail polishes that need to be used up.


And with that, my dear readers, I fade back into my cosmetics killing nirvana...

Take care,
Blusherine

3 comments:

kt108 on February 19, 2010 at 2:35 PM said...

wow never never never used a whole bottle of nailpolish! that's really cool :)

Blusherine on February 19, 2010 at 2:51 PM said...

it was getting kind of hard at the end because you can't get to the polish anymore really, it's all at the bottom of the bottle and you have to twist it around to get the polish on the brush, it was a real pain :-)

Stefanie on February 19, 2010 at 11:25 PM said...

Well done, I don't think I've ever finished a bottle of polish!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon