MAC Spring Colour Forecast


Hello everybody!

So I went to the MAC Preview Party yesterday for the Spring Colour Forecast Collection and I got to meet and talk to Lilly, yay! Hi Lilly! :-)

I only got 2 things from the huge collection and here they are:


Eyeshadow Quad Colour 4 and Lipstick Beigeland

There would have been tons of things that I could have picked up, but I tried to limit my purchases to what I REALLY wanted.

Here are some swatches of the eyeshadow quad:

Eyeshadow Quad Colour 4

And also, the lipstick swatch:

Lipstick Beigeland

For all you lipstick lovers out there, I made some MAC lipstick comparison swatches:


Hope this was helpful!

Take care!

Blusherine

7 comments:

Biba on February 25, 2010 at 1:22 PM said...

All the thing you've bought look great! I wish that would be a MAC store here in Slovenia :S

Lilly on February 25, 2010 at 1:27 PM said...

hallo blusherine!
sag mal war dir auch so heiß während der party? lags an der collection oder an den heißen typen? *grins*
es hat mich so gefreut dich kennenzulernen, jetzt habe ich ein gesicht zum blogger-namen.
du hast dir sehr schöne sachen ausgesucht, das quad ist super pigmentiert und die farben stehe dir sicher wunderbar.
liebe grüße, lilly

Blusherine on February 25, 2010 at 1:37 PM said...

Hallo Lilly! :-)
Mein Kopf fühlte sich an wie eine 100-Watt-Glühbirne gestern, dass MUSS an den heißen Typen gelegen sein! ;-)
Es hat mich auch ur (wienerisch!) :-) gefreut dich kennenzulernen und wir werden ja hoffentlich bald mal wieder plaudern. Wenn du spontan mal auf der Mariahilfer bist, melde dich! Ich arbeite da in der Nähe! Liebe Grüße und bis bald! Blusherine
P.S. Jetzt bin ich aber gespannt was du dir ausgesucht hast!

Blusherine on February 25, 2010 at 1:43 PM said...

@ Biba: you have to come over to Austria and we'll go shopping to MAC! :-)

Yarisse on February 25, 2010 at 3:40 PM said...

These products look really tempting. I thought I will totally skip this MAC collection, but now I think that I really need these two lovelies :D

graphology on February 25, 2010 at 7:42 PM said...

Nice Swatches and gorgeous Products :-)

Ela on February 25, 2010 at 10:45 PM said...

This is great! xD I purchased the Quad and the Lipstick in Beigeland as well!!! xD love the collection <3 But it is so much stuff I would love to have :-S

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon