MAC Viva Glam Gaga


Hello everybody!

I picked up the MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick at the MAC Preview Party the other night and this morning I swatched it. It's a very pretty and wearable color, finishwise it's a Lustre, which means it's on the sheerer side but very glossy and moisturizing.

Here is how it compares to Saint Germain (Amplified) and to Colour Crafted (Frost):



Now the color itself looks kind of scary to me in the tube, since it's such a bright pink, but it really does come off sheer and I had to apply it rather heavily in order for it to show up.



I read somewhere that the Viva Glam Gaga and Cindy lipsticks will not become permanent at MAC and will be discontinued after a while. I don't know if that's true, I think that would be such a bummer, given that Gaga is already becoming a cult lipstick and that all the proceeds go to the MAC Aids Fund. But who knows, I will pick up a backup of the Gaga lipstick, just in case.


Have a great weekend everyone!
Blusherine

9 comments:

Stefanie on February 26, 2010 at 9:35 AM said...

Looks great on you, and very appropriate for Gaga

Yarisse on February 26, 2010 at 10:09 AM said...

Thank you! I thought I will skip these Viva Glam lipsticks completely, until now. Gaga (the lipstick) is absolutely lovely! :)

JustMe on February 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM said...

Ich will den Gaga auch haben und du hast echt schöne Lippen!
LG

Blusherine on February 26, 2010 at 11:24 AM said...

Vielen Dank, das ist sehr lieb von dir!

Lilly on February 26, 2010 at 3:23 PM said...

mei ist das gemein, der steht dir viel besser, als mir *sich ärger* ich hab mich total auf den lippenstift gefreut, hab den dann daheim aufgetragen und sah aus wie barbie on crack :(

kt108 on February 26, 2010 at 3:24 PM said...

wow i looks soooo goregous on your lips! I NEED TO HAVE IT! <3

Blusherine on February 26, 2010 at 3:30 PM said...

@ Lilly: hahahahahaha, wie barbie on crack, ich hau mich ab heast :-)) aber der cindy sieht bestimmt super an dir aus!

Lilly on April 9, 2010 at 9:20 AM said...

ich habe dir einen award verliehen http://lillithsdarktower.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-love-your-blog-award.html

liebe grüße, lilly

Marce on April 17, 2010 at 11:20 PM said...

It's a really pretty colour! I like it better than St Germain. XO

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon