Back from Southeast Asia


Hello Lovelies!

I am back from vacation, we went backpacking to Malaysia and Thailand and it was pretty cool. I am so sad it's over now, I won't be able to go on a real vacation until next year, booohooooo....

So I am back at my desk at work and it sucks sucks sucks, but what can you do...

We had a great time! I have been to Thailand several times before, but it was my first trip to Malaysia. This was the view from our hotel in Kuala Lumpur, not too bad, right? :-) It was the 17th floor of Traders Hotel, which is right opposite the Petronas Towers.



Back in Thailand it was mostly beaches, sun and fun. We had about 35 degree Celsius and the occasional monsoon rain in the afternoon.

OF COURSE I came back with a makeup haul! :-)
My purchases started at Dubai airport (MAC). My boyfriend was rolling his eyes, he thought it was so ironic that we couldn't even get to our final destination without me buying some makeup :-)
In Kuala Lumpur I bought some Anna Sui at Suria Mall and at Bangkok airport I got the MAC Give me Liberty of London goodies that I wanted and the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (finally!).
Having said that I think it's worth noticing that I didn't wear any makeup on my vacation except sometimes lipstick for dinner! :-)
Oh, and when we got back and I wore a full face of makeup the first day, my boyfriend said, oh you look so pretty! Ha!!! He couldn't figure out what it was exactly that looked pretty (it was the peachy blush, shhhh!!) but I told him he better stop nagging about my makeup purchases!!
:-)))

Talk to you all very soon!
Blusherine

6 comments:

resham on April 22, 2010 at 2:50 PM said...

haha...see you can tell him, make-up is so imp...n look 'soo'pretty with that on...
Would love to see pics of your trip...even scenic pic would be fun...:)

Martha on April 22, 2010 at 2:51 PM said...

WOW!

Blusherine on April 22, 2010 at 3:14 PM said...

Hello girls! So glad to be back! I might post some more pictures, I have to sort them out first, there is so many of them! :-)

Biba on April 22, 2010 at 5:08 PM said...

Whoa, sounds like you had fun!

Kiku on April 22, 2010 at 5:39 PM said...

Hah! Ich darf dir doch auf Deutsch antworten, oder ? :o)

Ich war noch nie in Thailand oder Malaysia aber ich würde so gerne mal dort hin :)) Die Bilder sehen schon mal Klasse aus!

Bin gespannt was du dir dort (.. und am Flughafen xD) alles gekauft hast! :)

LG Kiku

InYourFace.at on February 1, 2011 at 4:56 PM said...

Auf Reisen bin ich genau so XD Duty free yaayyyy

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon