MAC Viva Glam V



Lips of the Day:

MAC Viva Glam V

This is one of my favorite lipsticks from MAC, it also has my favorite MAC finish, namely lustre. The color itself is a muted mauve pink with a golden pearl and I wouldn't say that it goes with every eye makeup that you could think of, but nearly. On me, Viva Glam V definitely looks better when I got a little bit of a tan, when I am pale it almost looks too red-brownish on me, if that makes sense. So this is Viva Glam V on my NC 30 skin, for reference.

Take care!
Blusherine

6 comments:

Stefanie on April 29, 2010 at 10:22 AM said...

Beautiful!! I love the subtle shimmers in this one

JustMe on April 29, 2010 at 1:14 PM said...

Sehr schöne dezente Farbe. Deine Lippen sind ein Traum
lg

Blusherine on April 29, 2010 at 1:18 PM said...

ich erröte...

Kiku on April 29, 2010 at 1:27 PM said...

Was für eine tolle Farbe!!! Wunderschön O_O

LG Kiku

graphology on April 29, 2010 at 7:12 PM said...

This is such a gorgeous lipstick, i like lustre finish too.

Solene3005 on April 21, 2012 at 10:16 PM said...

I love this lipstick too :)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon