Nars Sheer Glow Foundation


Hello everybody,

I got Nars Sheer Glow Foundation but I won't be able to tell you anything about because I got it for my pale winter skin and can't use it now :-(

But I'm excited to share the pictures! :-)



Nars is not available here in Vienna, so I got it at Bangkok airport on the way back from my vacation. I was undecided whether to get a darker shade for my newly tanned skin or whether to opt for a lighter shade for my winter skin. I finally decided for the lighter version, since I am this tan only once a year and for the rest of it I'm vegetating in pale misery at my office...


Anyhow, I had figured out at my computer at home I would probably need either shade Ceylan or Fiji, but I was really unsure when I was standing there at the Nars counter so I asked a saleslady for help. She suggested we try it on my inner wrist (since my face and arms were tanned) and she gave me Ceylan. We'll see how that works out. Nars describes Ceylan as light-medium with yellow undertone which I have, but it's geared more towards Asian skin so I think it might be a little too yellow for me. Comparing it to my other, lighter foundations at home (MAC NC20s and 25s) I also found it a tiny bit too light, but if that's the case, I'll order a darker shade online and then mix it.


So I am really sorry I can't tell you anything about the foundation yet, but I am sure I will be around Christmas :-)




Oh, what I wanted to mention:

there is a great foundation chart made by Temptalia and filled out by Temptalia readers:

If you need a little guidance and are unsure about your shade, this is a great help!

Have a great day!

Blusherine



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the swatches, that looks nice!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon