MAC Lazy Day Lipstick


Fianna requested a lip swatch of MAC Lazy Day from the new MAC To the Beach Collection, so here it is.
The color complements my skin tone very well (NC30 with olive undertones) and Lustre is my favorite MAC lipstick finish so I really do like this lipstick. This is my only must-have from the collection, it was the only thing I really wanted when I looked at the display and swatched things at the store.

MAC describes it as a light blue-pink, I think it tends more toward a rosewood color, it's definitely a warmer Lustre than Viva Glam Gaga.
I posted the swatch comparison of Lazy Day and Viva Glam Gaga here.



Take care!

Blusherine


5 comments:

Stefanie on May 10, 2010 at 9:23 AM said...

Oooh I like!Looks lovely with your skintone

Princesa Livia on May 10, 2010 at 10:20 AM said...

Pretty pretty! I'm lusting after this one too x

Ansa on May 11, 2010 at 4:23 AM said...

Very pretty! I can't wait till this collection comes out here in US. This lipstick is one to purchase.

naturalnchicmakeup on May 13, 2010 at 9:49 AM said...

Thanks for the swatch! It looks like a really nice warm pink.

Fifi on May 14, 2010 at 6:41 AM said...

wow it looks lovely on you! :)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon