MAC Lustre Lipstick Comparison


Laura asked if I could compare MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick to MAC Lazy Day lipstick (To the Beach Collection) since they are both lustres and appear to be similar, so here we go with the swatches. I added a few other MAC lustres while I was at it:



Cute-Ster is from the Hello Kitty Collection

Lazy Day is from the To the Beach Collection

Viva Glam Gaga is from the From Our Lips Collection

Way To Love is from the Rose Romance Collection

Plink! is permanent


Lazy Day is definitely more of a rosewood color and much warmer than Viva Glam Gaga which is more of a blueish pink!

Here is a lip swatch of Viva Glam Gaga on NC20 skin and of Lazy Day on NC30 skin :



See you soon!

Blusherine




3 comments:

Laura - Emerald Green 88 on May 6, 2010 at 9:14 PM said...

Thank you so much for this! I think I will get Lazy Day to wear during the day as Viva Glam Gaga will probably be more of a night time colour on me (I'm quite pale).

Kiku on May 6, 2010 at 9:26 PM said...

Ich muss auf meinen Gaga-Lippenstift noch einen Monat warten :(( ... und auf deinen Lippen sieht er super aus!

LG Kiku :o)

Stefanie on May 7, 2010 at 5:47 AM said...

Gaga is gorgeous on you, very pretty

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon