American Apparel "Rose Bowl" Nail Lacquer


I went and checked out the American Apparel Nail Lacquers and I must say I like them! I have worn two shades so far, "Mouse" and "Rose Bowl" and I was happy with the results both times. The consistency is a bit on the thicker side but not hard to work with.
The color itself is not as vibrant as in the picture here, this was taken in direct sunlight. When I look at my nails, the color shows a lot "dirtier" if that makes sense. It's more of a dirty peach than a bright peach!

Painting directions:
Base coat: Nail Tek Foundation III
Two coats of American Apparel "Rose Bowl"
Top coat: Seche Vite


8 comments:

resham on June 24, 2010 at 9:33 PM said...

This is a lovely color..For some reasons I don't like peach and coral on myself...I so want them to work...

Biba on June 24, 2010 at 9:45 PM said...

Lovely shade!

Jule on June 24, 2010 at 10:05 PM said...

Gefällt mir außerordentlich! Ich glaube, ich muss morgen einen kleinen Abstecher zu AA machen ;-)

Ansa on June 25, 2010 at 12:02 AM said...

I love this color. So pretty =)

Anonymous said...

Gibt es die in Wien im AA-Store? Ich hab die letztens nicht gefunden, hm..

Blusherine on July 2, 2010 at 10:00 AM said...

Halli-hallo, ja es gibt einen auf der Mariahilferstraße 22-24, das ist ziemlich weit unten, in der Nähe des Museumsquartiers, im Dunstkreis von Bortolotti und Pizza Pizzi und gegenüber vom Benetton-Store! Stadtauswärts rechts! :-)

Blusherine on July 2, 2010 at 10:04 AM said...

Ach so ob es die Lacke im AA store gibt... *langsamchecker* :-) Ja, vorne bei der Kasse!

Anonymous said...

Danke :)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon