Essence "So Wanted" Nail Polish



Hello everybody!

I am wearing Essence's "So Wanted" nail polish today, which is from their permanent range of products. I would describe the color as a light cherry red. The only complaint about it is that it's very sheer. I am wearing three coats and my nail tips are still showing through. It's not that bad, and you know, for about 2 Euros, I am really not complaining.

I used:
Base coat: Nail Tek Foundation III
Three coats of Essence "So Wanted"
Top coat: Seche Vite

Take care!
Blusherine

4 comments:

LoveT. on July 1, 2010 at 3:28 PM said...

Sooo schön ,bin hin und weg von der Farbe,Danke fürs zeigen!
LG LoveT.

kt108 on July 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM said...

wow beautiful colour =)

Ansa on July 2, 2010 at 12:23 AM said...

So pretty and summery. =)

Fashion-rocks on July 28, 2010 at 8:53 PM said...

it's a shame you have to apply so much layers but it is still a beautiful colour.

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon