MAC In The Groove Collection


Today was my lucky day!

I was waiting for my boyfriend after work, he got a haircut and he always gets it near where there's a MAC store. So while I was waiting and scanning the counter, I suddenly realized that a Maccine was getting out the new collection. From then everything went slow motion... you know, like when someone tries to catch a falling vase and with a terrified expression in the face jumps after it...
:-)

With a scream of excitement I stumbled over and begged her to give me "Stereo Rose". Like, PLEASE STOP WORKING AND GIVE ME "STEREO ROSE" :o)

There has been so much fuss about it that I was afraid everyone was after it and I wouldn't be able to get one and stand before sold out counters.
So there I was, one happy customer. There was just one other girl in the store and she wasn't even interested in the new collection. Happy like a five-year-old at Christmas I tried out the other things while silently wondering if people will kill for this stuff and at the same time questioning my sanity and whether I should get my brain checked...

Oh, and the collection I am talking about is MAC "In the Groove" :-)

Here come some images and swatches!

I got "Stereo Rose" (top left) and "Petticoat" (top right), I already had "By Candlelight" (bottom) from a previous collection:



Here are swatches of "Stereo Rose", "Petticoat" and "By Candlelight":


I also picked up three lipsticks (being the lipstick junkie that I am ): "All Styled Up", "I like it like that" and "Jazzed". I already had "Creme d' Nude", which is permanent.


Here are swatches of the lipsticks, I included "Creme d' Nude" since it's part of the collection:



Hope the swatches are helpful and wish you a good night *yawn*...
No more nightmares about not getting "Stereo Rose"...

;-)

Blusherine




18 comments:

Jule on July 6, 2010 at 10:55 PM said...

Gibt es die LE schon in den Stores?????

Renay Shanel on July 6, 2010 at 11:13 PM said...

beautiful items !!

Blusherine on July 6, 2010 at 11:30 PM said...

@Jule: Hi Jule, ich war grad zufällig im Store als die Kollektion aufgestellt wurde, es gab so widersprüchliche Angaben wann die Sachen jetzt kommen, ich hatte Glück dass ich grad dort war wie aufgebaut wurde!

nicoletta on July 6, 2010 at 11:33 PM said...

Lucky thing xx

Jule on July 6, 2010 at 11:40 PM said...

Schnappatmung!!!!!!! Eigentlich wollte ich erst Donnestag hin, aber nun juckt es mir unter den Nägeln...verdammt, morgen schaffe ich es nicht...Stereo Rose und Petticoat hätte ich auch sooooo gerne....also Daumen drücken. Donnerstag stelle ich mich schon vor Öffnung vor den Store, dann muss es klappen.

Blusherine on July 6, 2010 at 11:58 PM said...

@Jule: *lol* ja Schnappatmung, so gings mir auch!
Aber ruf lieber vorher an, sonst stresst du dich womöglich umsonst, meine Maccine wusste z.B. nicht ob alle MACs in Wien schon die Sachen haben, also kann sein dass diesmal nicht alle alles gleichzeitig bekommen! War wirklich ein Chaos bei dieser Kollektion!

JustMe on July 7, 2010 at 12:42 AM said...

Da hast aber Glück gehabt! Ich hoffe ich bekomme auch das was ich möchte :o) mal sehen
LG

Kristie @ naturalNchicmakeup.blogspot.com on July 7, 2010 at 12:46 AM said...

Thanks for the swatches. Stereo Rose looks kind of coral or is it just me?

Ansa on July 7, 2010 at 1:30 AM said...

You lucky girl! These look so great. xx

Blusherine on July 7, 2010 at 6:21 AM said...

@Kristie: it is, of all the MSFs that I own this one is definitely the most coral!

Stefanie on July 7, 2010 at 10:36 AM said...

Lovely haul, those are some gooooorgeous lippies!!

Martha on July 7, 2010 at 4:04 PM said...

Yay, endlich mal wieder ein Post von dir!
Ich hab meine MSFs (Stereo Rose und By Candlelight) zum Glück schon bekommen! Stereo Rose ist wirklich wunderschön und sieht auch gut auf heller Haut aus!
Ich wünsch dir noch einen schönen Tag!

Valerie on July 7, 2010 at 4:22 PM said...

Haha, super Geschichte! Ich konnte mir die Szenerie richtig gut vorstellen und habe mitgefiebert.
Ich habe ja auch Sereo Rose und Petticoat im Visier. Außerdem den Jazzed Lippie! Mal schaun ob Douglas gnädig ist mit mir ist und die LE gleich früh morgends einstellt. Der nächste Counter ist leider viel zu weit weg um vor "sould out" Schildchen zu stehen :D

WillWorkForMakeup on July 8, 2010 at 12:56 AM said...

I love all of the products you picked up from the collection and your swatches are fantastic! Jazzed looks absolutely gorgeous :)

Louina on July 8, 2010 at 3:55 PM said...

Aah, wie schön. Was gibt es schöneres als eine frisch aufgesteller heiss begehrte LE?
Liebe Grüsse :)

Pixie Dust on July 11, 2010 at 2:22 PM said...

I really enjoy your blog, how sweet :))
I think you will like mine too, I'd be glad if you checked it out :))

Can't wait to hear from you hon!
xxx

Café Bellini on July 13, 2010 at 1:50 PM said...

Pretty haul! I'm actually skipping this collection because I have too much MAC stuff already (I worked there)! The hype around the products is just Incredible.

Solene3005 on April 21, 2012 at 10:13 PM said...

It was a really gorgeous collection!!!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon