My new Z Palette



The Z Palette is a customizable palette with a see-through lid: when I saw it, I knew I needed it!

As my collection is expanding I am having trouble fitting everything and it gets pretty annoying reaching for my palettes and not knowing what's inside. So a big "yay" for the clear lid!

To fit more colors, I have tried detaching the inserts of my MAC palettes in the past, but it looked too messy and unorganized. With this palette somehow it looks cute and I don't mind that the eyeshadows don't have an assigned place.

The Z Palette comes in two sizes, small and large (mine is the small one) and there are four designs available: pink, black, zebra and leopard.

What I don't like about it and was a little surprised by is that they are made of cardboard, and not plastic! Which is not very convenient because i have all my makeup in my bathroom and will have to be careful about water splashes. I wish they had made it out of plastic. At least the cardboard is pretty sturdy and will probaply survive a water drop or two.



The colors I put into my palette:

Top row: Riviera Rose (LE), Ego (LE)

Middle Row: Expensive Pink, Leisuretime (LE), Cranberry

Bottom Row: Nivea Blush (don't remember the name), Magnetic Fields (LE)



I have seen the Z Palettes (empty of course:-)) for sale at:

http://allcosmeticswholesale.com/

http://www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk/

http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/


Have a great day!

Blusherine

22 comments:

LoveT. on July 16, 2010 at 12:07 PM said...

Ohhh wie hübsch ,die Farben sind traumhaft schön ,wünsche dir viel Spaß damit!
Liebe Grüße!

Jule on July 16, 2010 at 12:25 PM said...

Cool...wieviel MAC Lidschatten bekommt man da rein? Ich suche eine Lösung für meinen Urlaub, wil ich keine Lust habe, eine 15er Palette mitzuschleppen. Mein MakeUp muss nämlich ins Handgepäck, wenn das wegkommen würde, wäre der Urlaub hin ;-) Gesichts- und Nerventechnisch!

Blusherine on July 16, 2010 at 12:34 PM said...

@Jule: Hallo Jule! Es passen 9 MAC-Refills rein, schau mal bei JustMe vorbei, sie hat auch einen Review geschrieben und die Refills eingepasst:

http://justme-4-u.blogspot.com/2010/07/sie-ist-da-z-palette.html

Ich werde die Palette auch auf Reisen mitnehmen, sie hat einfach die perfekte Größe!

Blusherine on July 16, 2010 at 12:48 PM said...

@Jule: Jetzt check ich erst den Witz *lol*

Jule on July 16, 2010 at 1:07 PM said...

Oh menno...ich war grad auf http://www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk/ und habe eine Riesen-Mac-Bestellung aufgegeben. Da gibt es so tolle Sachen, die man im Laden nicht mehr bekommt (MSFs und so). Du bist schuld :-))))

Blusherine on July 16, 2010 at 1:58 PM said...

;-))

Yarisse on July 16, 2010 at 2:49 PM said...

Blusherine, since I know you are my devoted reader, I have changed my mind and all posts will be in czech and english again. You are more then welcome on my new blog ;)

Oh and back to the topic: never heard about these palettes before, but they look really practical. However as you mentioned they are made from paper, I do not think I will buy any. Nothing less then plastic lasts me more then a month when I carry it with me in my bag.

Blusherine on July 16, 2010 at 3:02 PM said...

@Yarisse: Yay! I am already following you on your new blog! :-)

Lyndywyn on July 16, 2010 at 3:12 PM said...

Ich finde diese Paletten perfekt! Ich hab schon seit einem Jahr eine kleine und trotz ständigem Mitnehmen und im Bad stehen ist ihr nichts passiert! Seit kurzem hab ich auch ein große und bin immer noch begeistert!

Liebe Grüße!

Blusherine on July 16, 2010 at 3:17 PM said...

@Lyndywyn: Super, dann hoffe ich dass meine auch so lange halten! :-)
Liebe Grüße!

resham on July 16, 2010 at 4:44 PM said...

I like the clear lids..but if its made of cardboard...it might be less sturdy..
I do the same thing wth my MAC Palette, by removing that divider...It works!

Kristie on July 16, 2010 at 5:09 PM said...

I saw these at IMATS and was super excited until I found out the price. Somehow I think they're a bit expensive but the idea is awesome.

graphology on July 17, 2010 at 6:25 PM said...

Die Z Palette ist ja toll, sie sieht schön aus und ich ziemlich praktisch :-)

Lilly on July 18, 2010 at 10:08 PM said...

liebe blusherine, ich habe dir einen blogward verliehen:

http://lillithsdarktower.blogspot.com/2010/07/sparkling-award-german-post.html

Blusherine on July 19, 2010 at 9:07 AM said...

Danke Lilly!!!

Asami on July 19, 2010 at 1:24 PM said...

This container is so cool!

Chanel Craves on July 20, 2010 at 9:24 PM said...

Love your blog. This palette is so nice. I might have to check it out.

Come visit my fashion blog.

www.Chanelcraves.com

Hershley's Sweet Kiss on July 21, 2010 at 2:28 PM said...

so cute!! i want one!!

http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

FunnyFaceBeauty on July 22, 2010 at 1:45 AM said...

Just wanted to let you know I am having a contest for 6 M.A.C products.
http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

amelie/magalie/belle on July 27, 2010 at 1:09 PM said...

Hey Blusherine,
wir haben dir einen Award verliehen. Sehe grade, dass du bereits einen bekommen hast. Na ja, doppelt gemoppelt hält besser, gell:D
http://lesaffairesbelles.blogspot.com/2010/07/one-little-sparkling-award.html

Lg

Blusherine on July 27, 2010 at 1:24 PM said...

Vielen Dank!!! Ich schicke euch ein Fliegeküsschen!! :-)

JustMe on July 28, 2010 at 12:49 PM said...

Du hast recht, wir haben auch schöne Nagellack-kinder :o)
LG

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon