MAC Fabulous Felines - Sneak Peek



Hello Ladies!

Since I have a couple of things from the upcoming MAC Fabulous Felines Collection I thought I'd post swatches so you can make up your mind!
There are 3 eyeshadow quads in the collection, and I have 3 colors out of 2 quads: "Skintone 2" and "Showstopper" out of the Burmese Beauty Quad and "Notoriety" out of the Leopard Luxe Quad:





Here come some swatches:
Skintone 2 is a frosty gold
Notoriety is a brown with gold pearl
Showstopper is a matte blackish brown





I also have "Mauvement" pigment, which first came out with the Rushmetal Collection and was repromoted with the Overrich Collection:




Here are swatches in different lighting:






I don't love Mauvement pigment, since it has too much tiny glitter for my taste, I feel like it has more glitter than color, but maybe that's just me! It's a pretty color though, it's a taupe with gold specks.

Last but not least, "Liquid Lurex" lipstick which just came out with the Digi-Pops Collection, I have a small review of this new dazzle formula here and here.

Here are a swatch and a lip swatch:






Hope this was helpful!


Take care!

Blusherine


5 comments:

resham on August 18, 2010 at 8:09 PM said...

Skintone 2 is such a cool color...

LoveT. on August 18, 2010 at 8:32 PM said...

Danke für die Swatches ,Skintone 2 gefällt mir besonders gut!
LG

Jule on August 18, 2010 at 8:39 PM said...

Ooooooh...warum hast du die e/s schon? Sind das Repromotes? Ja, Mauvement ist zu glitz-blitzi, da stimme ich dir zu!

Blusherine on August 18, 2010 at 8:53 PM said...

@resham and LoveT.: I agree, Skintone 2 is lovely! ;-)

@Jule: Ja, "Skintone 2" und "Notoriety" waren letzten Sommer bei der "Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection" erhältlich, beide im Notoriety Eyeshadow Quad, Showstopper wurde schon zigmal repromoted, kommt sicher noch ein paarmal, ist aber eine tolle farbe, ist mir lieber als "Carbon" oder "Black Tied", da etwas softer!

Ansa on August 18, 2010 at 11:56 PM said...

Thank you for posting this. My list is huge for this collection. I need to try to be good. xx

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon