Meeeoooowwww!!!



I saw Jule's new shoes on her blog and I fell in love, so ever since I have been on the lookout for a similar pair.

And yesterday I found them!
I had originally wanted to buy new jeans at the mall, but that wasn't meant to be :-)
So I walked into the shoe store next door, saw these and was sold. I quickly grabbed the last pair in my size and held them tight so that no one could take them. Then I made a quick phone call to my boyfriend who was over at the electric shop (of course) because I was a little unsure whether they would be too much.
He was a bit skeptic at first but once I put them on he liked them.

God do I feel sexy in those shoes!!!

I have been an avid heels buyer in my early twenties but reality hit quickly. I remember walking to my university courses in the cutest heels only to come home stumbling and whining and wishing I had been wearing flats. Now I am older and simply refuse to suffer feet and back pains only to look good.

But along came these shoes!

I couldn't even think of an opportunity to wear them in the store but I thought this time I won't buy the shoes for the event, but I will rather create the event for the shoes...

Right...

Boyfriend understood dilemma and said we will come up with something.

So I carried my precious new shoes home and have been thinking ever since.

Possible scenario for wearing my new heels:
(which, I should add, almost require me holding onto someone in order not to trip and fall)

Boyfriend drives up to my front door, I take three steps to his car, sit down, and wait to be driven to hot dinner location (yet to be determined).
Boyfriend parks the car and walks around to help me out (will have to drop him a hint, we have been together too long for such special courtship).
Will cling onto his arm and walk into restaurant (let's face it, it's gonna be that, I am too old to go clubbing)
Will drink lots of wine so when we get home he will be forced to carry me up the stairs...

Yep... that might work!

Until that fabulous day I better be practising my walk...




And if anyone is wondering: the brand is Gamloong, I bought them at Humanic shoe store and they cost 49,95 Euros.

Take care!
Blusherine

9 comments:

Yarisse on August 1, 2010 at 1:57 PM said...

These are so freaking cool! No wonder you feel sexy wearing them.

JustMe on August 1, 2010 at 2:32 PM said...

Die sehen echt total toll aus!

Day on August 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM said...

Grear post! I have same dilema with mine Kurt Gieger shoer, 12 cm heels. I don´t know what I was thinking when I bought them :), but they are fabulous as yours. Suits you perfectly.

Yarisse on August 1, 2010 at 3:25 PM said...

Btw: What nailpolish are you wearing on your toes?

LoveT. on August 1, 2010 at 3:47 PM said...

Schick!!!

Jule on August 1, 2010 at 5:36 PM said...

Sexy, hexy :-)

Blusherine on August 1, 2010 at 7:04 PM said...

@Yarisse: It's OPI's "Parlez-Vous OPI":-)

Yarisse on August 4, 2010 at 11:03 PM said...

Thank you, I have fallen in love with that colour. Especially in the combination with those ubercute heels. Adding both to my wishlist :)

tina_mbc on August 15, 2010 at 1:04 AM said...

Veeery nice take on the clog trend, love that the platform is subtle and not overdone!!! Enjoy them hun!

x

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon