MAC Aristo-Cat Lipstick



Lips of the Day:
MAC Aristo-Cat
(Fabulous Felines Collection)

This was the lipstick that I HAD to get from that collection, it looked so pretty on swatches and it does so in real life. I have nothing similar in my stash and even though the shade is of a cooler kind, the gold frost makes it wearable for my warm-toned skin.

Aristo-Cat has a frost finish but I would say it's not your typical frost finish, it's way creamier and less gritty than most of the frosts that I own. I don't even feel the urge to top it with a gloss, like I do with most frosts, to make them shinier and creamier. Colorwise I would say it's a golden violet.

A blush that goes excellent with Aristo-Cat is MAC Plum Foolery, which is a sheer plum shade and is available in the permanent line.

Have a great day!
Blusherine



8 comments:

WillWorkForMakeup on September 8, 2010 at 9:42 AM said...

I initially wanted this after seeing how beautiful it looked on Temptalia but when I swatched it in-store, it looked way too frosty for my personal taste. However, I have to say that it looks absolutely gorgeous on your lips and the color is really unique :)

Martha on September 8, 2010 at 11:12 AM said...

Bei deinen Lippen sieht aber auch jeder Lippenstift super aus!

JustMe on September 8, 2010 at 12:37 PM said...

Das ist der einzige Lippenstift aus der Kollektion der mir gefiel. Du hast tolle Lippen!
LG

Blusherine on September 8, 2010 at 12:38 PM said...

Oh Martha... ich bin geschmeichelt :D

Blusherine on September 8, 2010 at 12:40 PM said...

@JustMe: Herzlichen Dank! :-)
Leider muss ich zugeben, dass es einfach nur auf die richtige Kameraperspektive ankommt, die Wirklichkeit ist etwas ernüchternder... *g*

Kristie on September 8, 2010 at 7:07 PM said...

I agree this is a really unique color. It looks great on you.

Lilly on September 9, 2010 at 9:51 AM said...

ui, der steht dir aber gut! wesentlich besser, als mir *heul*

Veve on September 10, 2010 at 3:50 PM said...

Very cool blog!!!
http://veve-nails.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon