"Best Blog Award" and "Cherry on Top Award"


Valerie, LoveT. and FaShMeTiK gave me these Blog Awards and I want to say a big "thank you" to all of you girls!
Please check out their blogs if you speak German, they are well worth a read! If you don't speak German, check them out anyway! :-)



I in my turn am handing these awards on to the following bloggers:

Britta from My Bathroom is my Castle
Jule from It's faaaabulous...
Biba from Biba's Beauty Corner

I like their blogs because these are great girls with a big heart!

Have a great day everyone!
Blusherine




5 comments:

Valerie on November 19, 2010 at 11:26 AM said...

Schön! Passt sehr gut ;)

FaShMeTiK on November 19, 2010 at 2:31 PM said...

glückwunsch zu beiden awards, dein blog ist toll!!

Biba on November 19, 2010 at 5:28 PM said...

Congrats on the award! And thank you very much for passing it on me too :D

Jule on November 19, 2010 at 9:50 PM said...

Oh wie toll, gleich zwei!!!
Vielen Dank (:

P. on November 22, 2010 at 4:49 AM said...

congratulations for the award!!

you should test macarons!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon