Fake Lashes: Just for Fun



Always around Halloween the drugstores are crammed with fake lashes and that's always when I want to try them out. There are all sorts available, fun feather ones, glitter ones and ones with rhinestones.




I am usually not tempted by falsies, I do think they look great on other people (I mean look at hollyannaeree, she looks fabulous with her fake lashes on), but on me, I don't know, I feel a little over the top! I think that you can always tell when someone's wearing them, at least when you're standing next to them, and that's what puts me off. But anyway, I wanted to try them for once, for fun, because I felt like it.

I should stress that I am a complete greenhorn when it comes to putting fake lashes on, I am really bad, I mean REALLY BAD! It was the first time I had ever put any on and I probably made the typical mistakes of a beginner.

I thought I could do without a liner as a base for the lashes and just add the black afterwards in the places needed, but yeah, that didn't work out (I should stress that I am really bad with liquid liner as well, since I never use any).

Anyhow...
here is the final look. I made the picture black and white so that the mistakes are less obvious *g*
I kind of like how it turned out (the picture I mean, the makeup was a little messy).
The lashes are by Jofrika Cosmetics, a German brand specialized in carnival makeup.


Those were my thoughs of the day...
:-)
Take care!
Blusherine


7 comments:

Valerie on November 19, 2010 at 12:03 PM said...

Das Bild ist sehr dekorativ! Ich könnte es mir gut an der Wand vorstellen! Ich mag falsche Wimpern an anderen auch lieber als an mir! :D

Kiku on November 19, 2010 at 1:31 PM said...

Das sieht toll aus! Sehr schönes Foto :)

LG Kiku

graphology on November 19, 2010 at 2:52 PM said...

Mit den Glitzersteinchen siehts klasse aus :-)

Lyndywyn on November 19, 2010 at 8:55 PM said...

Ich hab ehrlich gesagt keine Ahnung von falschen Wimpern, aber Dein Look sieht echt toll aus! Zu besonderen Gelegenheiten kann ich mir das gut vorstellen!!

Blusherine on November 19, 2010 at 9:23 PM said...

@Lyndywyn: Da geht's dir genau wie mir, null Ahnung! :-)

Britta on November 20, 2010 at 11:39 AM said...

Ich habe auch null Ahnung davon, aber das, was ich sehe, sieht gut aus!

Danke für die Awards, das werde ich noch entsprechend würdigen.

LG Britta

P. on November 21, 2010 at 3:45 AM said...

I really love how this lashes look!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon