MAC Cockney Lipstick



Hello Ladies,

this is MAC Cockney Lipstick, a sheer red for when I feel bold enough.

This is a permanent shade in the U.S. and I think it used to be permanent here in Europe too, but it has disappeared from the German MAC site. Still I was able to get it at the MAC store here in Vienna.

Anyway, should you not be able to get your hands on it because it has been discontinued in your country, MAC will launch it with the Stylishly Yours Collection soon! And be sure to check your stash, because it was previously launched with the Euristocrats II Collection back in 2009.

MAC describes the color as a sheer yellow red and I guess I'll go with that! The finish is Lustre, which is my favorite finish.

Have a great day!
Blusherine




10 comments:

Lilly on November 23, 2010 at 10:23 AM said...

steht dir gut die farbe! gut, dass du ihn geholt hast, bevor er aus dem sortiment geht ;-)

strawbemmy on November 23, 2010 at 10:27 AM said...

fantastisch!

JustMe on November 23, 2010 at 1:26 PM said...

Sehr schön. Ist er dem Cindy Lippenstift ähnlich?
LG

Blusherine on November 23, 2010 at 1:29 PM said...

@JustMe: Danke dir! :-)
Nein gar nicht, weil der Cindy sah katastrophal an mir aus, den hab ich meiner Mama geschenkt! :-) (frag nicht warum ich ihn gekauft habe...)

Valerie on November 23, 2010 at 5:18 PM said...

Wundervolle Farbe! Steht dir bestimmt super! Muss ich mir mal überlegen ;)

FunnyFaceBeauty on November 23, 2010 at 6:15 PM said...

I have wanted this lipstick for awhile. I love it!

Anonymous said...

are you wearing a liner or gloss with the russian red lipglass?

Blusherine on November 24, 2011 at 8:43 AM said...

@Anonymous: hi there! no I'm not, can you tell? :o)) I'm always too lazy for that so I try to precisely apply the lipstick, but that only works as long as the lipstick is new and has sharp edges! :-D

KmoRakefet on September 5, 2013 at 6:05 PM said...

Hello. Wich lip pencil will you match with it?
It can be other brand as well.
Thank you!!

Blusherine Vienna on October 31, 2013 at 9:22 AM said...

Hi there, I'm afraid I don't know, since I never wear lip liner!
xoxo
Blusherine

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon