MAC Mellow Mood Lipstick



Hi Ladies,
I got this lipstick from the MAC Tartan Tale Collection, my verdict:
Meh...

It's called Mellow Mood and it's a Lustre. It first came out with the Electroflash Collection in 2008 and it just got repromoted in one of the lip bags. Colorwise it's a soft pink with a subtle gold sheen.

I envisioned it as a "my lips but better" lipstick, like "Hug Me" from the permanent line, but it's almost too sheer for that. It is pretty, but it barely shows up.

It was part of the "Vain & Glorious" Lip Bag and I got Baby Sparks Dazzleglass and In Synch Lip Pencil with it, and the bag, of course.

I like all three products, I have been wanting Baby Sparks Dazzleglass for a while, but I guess I could have done without them.

So my office look today is pretty boring, nude eyes and nude lips.
*yawn*

But I have green nail polish on, which my boss even asked me about this morning. He stopped talking to me when he saw my nails and I had to explain why I'm wearing green nail polish (it was of course to match my green ring, which I told him and he burst out laughing...)
Men!

Take care!
Blusherine


13 comments:

likeSamantha on November 9, 2010 at 3:00 PM said...

Diese Farbe steht dir wirklich sehr gut!

JustMe on November 9, 2010 at 3:36 PM said...

Ein schöner Alltags-Ton finde ich.
LG

TenderFay on November 9, 2010 at 8:48 PM said...

oh ist der toll <3
kommt gleich auf meine wunschliste :D

TenderFay on November 9, 2010 at 8:48 PM said...

pöh ich sollte erst lesen bevor ich was schreib ^^
da hab ich meine chance wohl verpasst -.-

trotzdem super, super schön :D

XOVINTAGELOVE on November 10, 2010 at 5:41 AM said...

It does look nice though :)

Blusherine on November 10, 2010 at 10:17 AM said...

@TenderFay: *lol* Ich schau auch immer erst auf die Bilder und lese dann den Text...
Er ist eh nicht unhübsch, aber halt so durchsichtig! :-)

Lilly on November 10, 2010 at 2:46 PM said...

du kannst ihn aber schon deckender machen, gell? einfach ein wenig von lippenstift herunterschaben (ich mache das mit einer spatel) und dann mit einem lippenpinsel deckender auftragen ;-) nur so als tipp ...

Blusherine on November 10, 2010 at 3:24 PM said...

*lol* hallo lilly, der tag an dem ich meinen lippenstiften mit der spachtel zuleibe rücke muss erst kommen! *gg* aber danke für den tipp!

Britta on November 11, 2010 at 8:13 PM said...

Wow, schöne Farbe! Großartiges Foto!

graphology on November 12, 2010 at 6:51 PM said...

Die Farbe ist sooo klasse :-)

LoveT. on November 14, 2010 at 3:43 PM said...

You recieved an award on my blog! :)
http://looksoflovet.blogspot.com/2010/11/cherry-on-top-award.html

tina_mbc on November 15, 2010 at 3:31 AM said...

It's a lovely shade of pink imo, I know what you mean, not THE most unique color ever made, but still, nice to own! :)
Your lip swatch looks gorgeous btw!

xx

2 Mates and a Blog on March 6, 2011 at 10:44 AM said...

I think its a good everyday quick colour, i've been wearing it a lot this week :)

Dan

http://2matesandablog.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon