MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass



My LOTD are MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass.

As you can see, the color settles in the creases of my lips, it's not that noticeable in real life though!

The gloss is pretty opaque and rather milky, which I love!

I tried the Cyndi lipgass at the counter but I did not like it at all! Just not my kind of red. I didn't like the Cindy lipstick on me either, so I passed that one on to my mom. It looked so pretty swatched on my hand, but there's something about the color that just doesn't work with my eye color, I guess (or skin tone? I don't know...).

Viva Glam Cindy Lipglass is Limited Edition... which makes me think... do I need a backup? :-)

xoxo
Blusherine





2 comments:

LoveT. on November 25, 2010 at 12:50 PM said...

Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar zu den Falafel *Bussi*
Liebe Grüße!

graphology on November 25, 2010 at 6:28 PM said...

Das Lipgloss sieht klasse aus :-)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon