MAC Viva Glam II



Remember the episode of "Gilmore Girls" where Lorelai gets Sookie ready for her first date with Jackson and yells: "Rory, Viva Glam!" And Rory comes running up the stairs with that familiar black tube in her hand? Well, THAT reference I got :-)

This is Viva Glam II, a pretty rosy beige with a Satin finish. It's a nude that I AM able to pull off - unlike "Creme d'Nude", which makes me look like Hui-Bu, the ghost, which is a reference that only German-speaking readers will be able to get, Gilmore-style :-)

Viva Glam II is a permanent lipstick at MAC.



4 comments:

Valerie on November 18, 2010 at 12:50 PM said...

Der sieht richtig toll aus! Ich kenne das mit den Nudetönen! Da sehe ich auch gerne mal wie Hui-Bu aus :D
Die Folge Gilmore Girls muss ich mir nochmal anschauen! Das ist schon zu lange her :D

sunnyside21 on November 18, 2010 at 1:03 PM said...

Überzeugt! wird gekauft *schmacht*

FunnyFaceBeauty on November 19, 2010 at 4:22 AM said...

OMG I am in love! I will have to go get that lipstick asap. After all it is for a good cause.

Solene3005 on April 21, 2012 at 10:12 PM said...

It's one of my favourite nude! I really LOVE it!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon