My new Jewelry Rack



So yes, I did go Christmas shopping last weekend and yes, I did also buy stuff for myself! :-)

I found this jewelry rack at Monsoon Accessorize, I have been on the hunt for something like this for ages, in every jewelry store I go to I always ask if they could sell me one of the racks too, but they never say yes!

So at Monssoon Accessorize on Saturday, of course, I asked the obligatory question and - surprisingly - the sales lady said I should check downstairs. So I went to the basement floor and found this:




I was super excited!
Here is the picture from their website:



It's called Metal Knob Jewellery Tree and the measurements are:
H35cm x W21.5cm
It cost 23,50 Euros.


While I was there, I also bought these earrings:


So successful Christmas shopping for myself!

:-)

Blusherine



6 comments:

Britta on November 29, 2010 at 9:43 AM said...

Schön dass sie es Dir verkauft haben; es sieht stylisch und praktisch zugleich aus. Die Ohrringe gefallen mir auch sehr gut.

Viele liebe Grüße und einen angenehmen Start in die neue Woche!

Britta

xXMaNdAXx on November 29, 2010 at 3:14 PM said...

That's a really great idea! Last week I bought some plastic hooks that had some double sided tape stuck at the back of them so I stuck them to the side of my shoe rack.. i'm using the hooks to put my necklaces on them. love your earrings by d way :)

xoxo

http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

gingerSnap on November 29, 2010 at 3:15 PM said...

Blusherine it's too hot for my eyes. I like the blue one.

Blusherine on November 29, 2010 at 3:28 PM said...

@blushmebeauty: see, that's a great idea! maybe i should do that for my necklaces as well!

Russlaendisch on December 2, 2010 at 1:21 PM said...

Oh so ein Teil breuchte ich auch! Siet sehr schick aus!

Blusherine on December 2, 2010 at 1:24 PM said...

@Russlaendisch: Da gibt's noch ein zweites Modell, scharz mit Schnörkel, das war auch sehr hübsch! Ich war ganz erstaunt, sowas mal zu finden, dachte das gibt's nur bei Ebay!
Liebe Grüße!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon