My Photos in Exhibition in Vienna



This is completely non-makeup related, but I am so excited I thought I'd share anyways!

It's
MONTH OF PHOTOGRAPHY
here in Vienna.
Vienna is part of the European Month of Photography, together with the partner cities Berlin, Bratislava, Luxemburg, Moscow, Rome and Paris.

There are tons of photo exhibitions every day, and two of my pictures, maybe three, we'll see, will be shown at the exhibition of the photo school I graduated from a couple of years ago.

Oh, and I am officially called an artist now!! :-))
(Which means I will wear a scarf and tousled hair tonight, like all respectable artists do!) :-))
(I am also considering behaving a little bit like Russel Brand... just for that extra little bit of "je ne sais quoi"...)

Tonight is the opening and I am so excited!
These two photos will be exhibited:


Marble Stairway, 2006



Tiles, 2006

There might be a third one, but I will only find out tonight when I go there:




Fury, 2006

As you can see, they were all shot four years ago, when I was really photographing a lot. Now I am so busy with my job and my other hobbies, that I don't ever photograph anymore.

Anyway, here is the event info (click to enlarge):




All the best
Blusherine


7 comments:

LoveT. on November 5, 2010 at 12:24 PM said...

Wow ,das ist toll ,nein du bist toll ,Gratuliere ganz herzlich!
Viel Spaß bei allem ,liebe Grüße

Mora on November 5, 2010 at 1:17 PM said...

welcome back!

Ganz herzliche gratulation zur ausstellung und zum "artist sein".

ich muss erwähnen, dass ich russel brand ja eigentlich recht sexy find. "lach*

Blusherine on November 5, 2010 at 1:25 PM said...

*lol* dankeschön ihr beiden! ich werde denselben wirren, lasziven Blick aufsetzen und die leute ein bisschen anstarren! :-)

Kristie on November 5, 2010 at 5:38 PM said...

yay!! They are gorgeous photos. I wish I was there to visit the exhibition. Photography is such a fun and exciting hobby. Like you, I too haven't been able to take as much pictures as I'd like to.

Valerie on November 5, 2010 at 8:46 PM said...

Das sind tolle Bilder! Wenn ich in der nähe wäre würde ich vorbeischaun ;) Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß!

Biba on November 6, 2010 at 11:34 AM said...

This is fantastic, Blusherine! Congratulations! :)

FunnyFaceBeauty on November 9, 2010 at 12:39 AM said...

Wow those photos are AMAZING! Congratulations...well deserved.

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon