Anna Sui Rouge G 304



The only Anna Sui Lipstick that I own I picked up at Suria Mall in Kuala Lumpur earlier this year. I am a huge fan of Anna Sui perfumes which unfortunately have disappeared from Viennese perfumeries a couple of years ago. Her makeup line has never been available here in Austria, as far as I know.

So I wanted to try one of her lipsticks when I was standing at the counter and I picked up a "safe color", which is a rosy beige for me. The lipstick color is 304 and it's a sheer "my lips but better color". I really really like it. The lipstick itself smell like roses, which I personally like, but can be a little bothersome if you hate roses :-)

So anyway, my Lips of the Day are:
Anna Sui Rouge G 304

xoxo
Blusherine






2 comments:

LoveT. on December 1, 2010 at 9:40 AM said...

Der Lippenstift ist schön ,der Farbton hat sowas besonderes ,sehr edel!
LG

gingerSnap on December 1, 2010 at 2:50 PM said...

I like the color. You've got a perfect pout.

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon