EOTD: Sumptuous Olive



Today my eye makeup matches my olive cardigan...

I tried to incorporate MAC Smoke & Diamonds eyeshadow, a silvery grey/taupe color, but it's just too cool for me, so I ended up covering it with MAC Sumptuous Olive. I still need to find a way to make Smoke & Diamonds work for me.

Anyway...
Products used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Eyeshadows:
Smoke & Diamonds (LE) - outer lid and crease
Sumptuous Olive - upper and lower lid, covering S&D
Modelette (LE) - brow bone
Ricepaper - inner corner highlight
Brulé - highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Stash
Essence Multi Action Mascara
b.pretty transparent eyebrow gel


Has anybody been to H&M lately?
They have really pretty clothes at the moment! I had stopped shopping there for a couple of years because I felt the the fabric quality had deteriorated. But it seems like they are back on track. I saw a gazillion things that I liked. The fabrics seem to be thicker, sturdier and better shaped again, which is why I always used to shop there before, because the clothes fitted nicely!

Have a great day!
Blusherine



9 comments:

XOVINTAGELOVE on December 2, 2010 at 12:08 PM said...

Aww, shame Smoke & Diamonds didn't work. I LOVE using it with Sumptuous Olive!

graphology on December 2, 2010 at 5:48 PM said...

Das Make-Up ist wunderschön :-)

Valerie on December 2, 2010 at 6:07 PM said...

Sehr tolles AMu! Die Farben gefallen mir wahnsinnig gut!

tina_mbc on December 3, 2010 at 12:18 AM said...

Personally, I really like this look, I think it's an unexpected combination, but it works!
Very pretty look, not to mention festive!

xx

Ansa on December 3, 2010 at 2:24 AM said...

I love Smoke & Diamond. Have you tried under something like Painterly? I find that the pinkish in painterly help with cool shades. It looks great with Sumptuous olive tho.

Blusherine on December 3, 2010 at 8:41 AM said...

@Ansa: I will definitely try it with Painterly! Or I could use a brown base, that would make it warmer, too! I didn't think of that, thank you for reminding me!

Tassa on December 3, 2010 at 11:57 AM said...

Stunning!!! :)

FunnyFaceBeauty on December 4, 2010 at 12:32 AM said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I want this colour now.

D D on March 21, 2012 at 4:25 PM said...

your eye looks amazing ... and i love your lips! thx for following ... i'll do the same xoxo

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon