MAC Cute-ster Lipstick


Call me crazy, but I have 4 MAC Cute-ster Lipsticks...
I loved the color so much when it came out with the Hello Kitty Collection that I bought 4.

2 are already pretty worn down, 2 are still brand new. I hope that MAC will re-release it soon so I can keep stockpiling it :-)

I read on Martha's blog the other day how much she loves Cute-ster and I thought it's about time I'd swatch it. I know a lot of people who love Cute-ster, but I never see it swatched.

So here it is, it's a Lustre and it's a gorgeous peach color with a gold sparkle. I love to wear it on the weekends for just a bit of color on my lips, or when my boyfriend is around, because he barely notices it, or when I do a darker look and want a fresh color on my lips, or simply just when I need a feel-good-color on my face...

So:

MAC, pleeeeeeeeeaseeeee, repromote Cute-ster!!!

xoxo
Blusherine


10 comments:

Jule on December 1, 2010 at 1:54 PM said...

Haben wollen!!!

Blusherine on December 1, 2010 at 1:56 PM said...

*lol* Den kriegt man nur mehr sehr schwer, sonst hätte ich für die 3 Backups nochmal 3 Backups gekauft... :-)

Martha on December 1, 2010 at 1:59 PM said...

Wo ist die Petition??? Ich hoffe auch sehr, dass diese Farbe repromotet wird!

Blusherine on December 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM said...

:D Da kann ich nur in Obama'scher Manier schreien: YES WE CAN!!

Diorella on December 1, 2010 at 2:53 PM said...

wow .. tolle Lippen! :)

Blusherine on December 1, 2010 at 2:58 PM said...

Danke Diorella, hab ich von der Mama :-))

resham on December 1, 2010 at 3:39 PM said...

This is so pretty! I love MAC Lustres....

Valerie on December 1, 2010 at 5:36 PM said...

Oh der ist ja sehr schön! Sollte er neu aufgelegt werden kommt er mit zu mir nach Hause :D

graphology on December 1, 2010 at 7:33 PM said...

Die Farbe ist wunderschön und ich liebe das Lustre Finish :-)

Kristie on December 1, 2010 at 7:40 PM said...

You're not crazy, just crazy smart! I wish I had purchased a back up of this color. It is such a gorgeous nude, more like the only one so far that I love.

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon