Max Factor and MAC Dazzling Red Lips



My lips of the day are a combination of Max Factor lipstick 853 Chilli and MAC Dazzleglass Glamour OD.

Chilli Lipstick is available in Max Factor's permanent line while Glamour OD Dazzleglass has been released with the Digi-Pops Collection this year.

Of all the red lip variations I have tried so far this might be my favorite one. The two colors just go perfectly with each other.

I am starting to wonder what I will wear for our company's Christmas party on Friday. It will probably be a darker eye look and nude lips. Since we will be eating a whole dinner I want the lipstick to quietly disappear...
I saw a lady on tv the other day, she was on a society show and they asked her what she'll be eating at the Christmas party they were at. She said nothing, because of her lipstick.
Well, that's not gonna happen to me!

xoxo
Blusherine


5 comments:

LoveT. on December 15, 2010 at 10:10 AM said...

Also ich finde die Kombi zum Anbeten schön *schwärm*
LG

FunnyFaceBeauty on December 15, 2010 at 3:55 PM said...

in love...i wish they still sold that dazzleglass.

Tina on December 15, 2010 at 4:11 PM said...

I more than adore this combination on you, beautiful, sparkly, wearable red!!! :)

xxx

Blusherine on December 15, 2010 at 4:12 PM said...

@everybody: thank you girls!!

Lyndywyn on December 15, 2010 at 10:04 PM said...

das ist perfekt für Weihnachten!
lg

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon